Elderberries are both low in calories and rich in vitamins and minerals! Support a healthy immune system with our amazing Elderberry potent antioxidant drink mix:
- High in vitamin C. There are 52 mg of vitamin C per cup of fruit, which accounts for 57% of the daily value
- High in dietary fibre. Elderberries contain 10 grams of fibre per cup of fresh berries, about 36% of the daily value
- A good source of phenolic acids. These compounds are potent antioxidants that can help reduce damage from oxidative stress in the body
- A good source of flavonols. Elderberry contains the antioxidant flavonols quercetin, kaempferol, and isorhamnetin. The flowers contain up to 10 times more flavonols than the berries
- Rich in anthocyanins. These compounds give the fruit its characteristic dark black-purple colour and are a strong antioxidant with anti-inflammatory effects
One cup of elderberries contains a little over 100 calories, with 27 grams of carbs, one gram of fat, and one gram of protein. Even more impressive is that it boasts a hefty dose of antioxidants, a whopping 10 grams of dietary fibre, and 52 milligrams of vitamin C — 87 percent of your recommended daily intake. Our Elderberry powder provides you with a potent antioxidant drink mix to help tap into these nutrients!